|Nutritional Information||Chicken per Serving||Pork per Serving||Beef per Serving||Seafood per Serving|
|Energy||3363 kj||2890 kj||3432 kj||2903 kj|
|Protein||60.5 g||72.5 g||65.1 g||44.8 g|
|• Total||19.3 g||15.8 g||19.0 g||11.6 g|
|• Saturated||5.1 g||5.5 g||6.3 g||3.0 g|
|• Total||96.8 g||96.8 g||96.8 g||101.8 g|
|• Sugars||21.1 g||21.1 g||21.1 g||21.6 g|
|Sodium||3756 mg||3769 mg||3791 mg||4548 mg|
Noodle Nutritional Information
Did you know that noodles can help you lose weight? By eating noodles you raise your fiber intake and dramatically lower your calorie intake.
Some facts on Noodle:
- Noodles do not contain sugar
- Noodles lower cholesterol levels
- They are easy to digest and encourage healthy bowel function
- Noodles are a great source of protein and carbohydrates
- Noodles contain vitamins and minerals including thiamin, riboflavin and iron
- Low in calories
- Low in fat
- Is a great way to lose weight
Noodles are very diverse. They can be served hot or cold and with or without a dressing. Popular sauces include fried bean sauce, chicken sauce, duck chops and a variety of soups. A wide selection of vegetables, meat, fish and eggs can also be added.
What makes noodles even more popular is that they are a fresh, nutritional, easy and affordable meal. Even Albert Einstein enjoyed a daily meal of noodles!